**Hello, to the person who wrote a note on Tuesday 9/28/2021 to the morning shift to clean the dressing room.
- Every morning, using the dry mop with the alcohol wipes, to wipe on the floor in every dressing room. (Because the floor is suppose to be cleaned at night & 9 out of 10 time its NOT)
- Trash bags are not always replaced when taken out & I will NOT do it. I use my own bag & take out when I leave. (Because someone does take out the trash, but 1/2 done is not done at all)
- I always do my job, and if I wasn’t doing it correctly. I know management would have said something. (I also make sure 2nd shift has everything they need to do the same job I do)
A.K.A you have nothing to do with my check. So, before you leave notes telling someone how to do their job. Do your first and know what it is. YOU ARE NOT MANAGEMENT!!!
I was so upset when I got to work that I couldn’t wait to get home to start writing my note. My co-worker left me a note telling me to clean the dressing room before I leave. That is a joke, because I stopped counting the times they don’t replace the trash bag in the bin or the trash on the floor when they are supposed to clean at the end of the day.
Anyway. I wrote the letter not only in English, but in Portuguese and in Spanish. I wanted to do Russian as well, but I couldn’t copy it and I wasn’t going to waste my ink to print it out.
Some say I should just let it go and one manager said, “If you write her back, don’t do it when I am working.” He also told someone else he will take down the note. I will make sure it is where she will see it when she comes to work.
I don’t think I am wrong. I do feel it’s a little childish, but she has been doing it to a lot of people and people are just pushing it aside. I am thinking she will be surprised and may get loud, but I am NOT going to let her rudeness make me back down.
Oh, no one seems to know what her background is. She acts like she doesn’t understand English, so she can do whatever she is doing her way. The problem with that is, others have to go behind her, and redo everything she has done.
I know we are short handed, but enough is enough. I want to say I can go to Maine and learn what that state is about and all its beauty. It has taken me a minute to get used to drinking hot water with lemon in it, but I actually like it. I know it is good for your liver.
- Top Lemon Water Benefits – See 10 Lemon Water Benefits
- Discover 10 Lemon Water Health Benefits
I will crochet while there is still some light outside, because I don’t want to get up and turn the light on. I can sip on my hot sour drink in between a stitch or two….
Bye IV Now, LD*