I am torn between looking for a new anime to start my weekend. I am on the hunt for an anime without fighting in it. I almost want to go back and watch some of my favorites again like:
- Carole & Tuesday – I watched it on Netflix, (twice) and the best thing about watching a series on Netflix is it starts on the next episode.
- Forest of Piano – Another anime I saw on Netflix twice.
- Violet Evergarden – Well this one has fighting in it, but it is a cool series.
- After School Dice Club – is also a good anime series, but that’s on Hulu.
- Fruits Basket – Has three seasons if you cannot get past the part about curses, then this wouldn’t be the best anime for you. I liked it enough to watch them all twice. Three times.
- I am still on One Piece, but that has a lot of fighting in it. I am not totally against fighting, but there should be more than that..
Then again all I want to do is eat my big tasty breakfast, read my book (even though it’s online), and then work on my small crochet project. I am reading my favorite author Ms. Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, “A Rose in Winter”. Well, I cannot read and watch anime, because the book would overrule anything I could have heard. I can crochet though.
‘One Piece,’ won over searching for something new as I enjoyed my breakfast and then a cup of coffee. I am so relaxed. I may just close my eyes for some time and then —
Sometimes it is best to stop planning your next step and as they say, “Go with the Flow.” I have been on the move all week dealing with crazy coworkers, busy customers (who think they should be able to do as they please, even if it’s against a store’s rule), and life in general. I see no harm in doing nothing…
Its going to be hard, because I am always moving or doing something. Even as I am about to close out my thought, I am thinking about looking for a new anime, and —
** I didn’t think i could just stop looking for a new anime, but I haven’t found it yet. I did find one I started watching, but got sidetracked and don’t remember how it ended, so I am now going to watch “The Lost Song,” on Netflix…
Images may be subject to copyright
This anime has magic and friendship within it and I can’t wait to find out how it ends. The cover picture does look like it should be a good story.. I won’t know until I get past a few episodes..
Think I will go out for a walk before I get to watching as I work on another crochet project. I am making wash clothes, who knew this is an item that some would buy?
Bye IV Now, LD*