I got this morning not really feeling anything, but I did give my ‘thanks for waking up, in my right mind, and somewhat healthy.’ Once my eyes were fully open and I saw the sun lighting the sky, I reached for my phone. I can remember when I would have reached for the remote control or to remove my cat from my person. (I never understood why they had to sleep on me)
Anyway, I noticed someone had liked something I wrote on my blog. I may not follow everyone who is following me or read everyone’s post more than once. Sorry, but I am going to work on changing that ‘me’ point of view. Not to get side-tracking, because I really want to add on, but we all know there is a reality when one isn’t online. It doesn’t matter how nice you are, one can’t live without paying a bill or two and I just did what I said I wasn’t going to do.
Anyway, I clicked on “Conversation on finding and loving who I am,” and the word “Grateful,” along with a picture of a pen on top of a book caught my attention. Those words got me moving as I got through my morning cleaning, gathering my Bible, study book, as well as a book I bought more than 8 years ago. Along with my phone and a cup of hot water as I read on the patio,
I am not making any sense, because I am typing as I sometimes talk, which is way too fast. I am going to just make a list and maybe that will help clear up my jumble words.
- I don’t just want to read the Bible and think about what I have read. I wanted to write down what I got for the Word and even write down questions. I have gone through the Bible to find an answer for whatever question I may have had. I also get online, ask my church family and friends.
- I have a patio where I could enjoy fresh air, see the beauty that is here, and the comfort of being able to go inside when needed.
- I always like drinking something hot when it’s a little cold. (Today it’s hot water as I read the Word. I am reading the book of Samuel)
- If I buy a book or get a positive book I will read it to the end.
I bought this book eight or more years ago. It will no longer stay on a shelf taking up space, I will read something every day until I have read all 569 pages…
- NEVER GIVING INTO DOUBT ~ I KNOW WHO I AM ~ NO FEAR!!!!
Service starts in thirty minutes, so I better get something to eat, and enjoy the Word online. My church is open and although I would like to go and be there in person. I am just NOT ready. There are a few people who have asked me to come, said they would come and pick me up, but they aren’t listening to me.
Some have said my faith isn’t strong, because I shouldn’t be fearful of getting a sickness when God’s Word is stronger. I am so tired of people telling me what I have and don’t have, because I know who I am and DO NOT have to explain anything to anyone.
I am listening to “Take Me to the King,” by Tamela Mann and every word is how I am feeling now..
And I am GOOD…..
Bye IV NOw, LD*